The 997 GT2 RS’s production numbers, combined with the last-of-an-era 6-speed manual transmission, Mezger engine, and hydraulic steering, will ensure this car stands the test of time in terms of collectibility and desirability. This is the only turbocharged, manual-transmission “RS” car ever produced.
This example has been completely pampered throughout its life. Details are as follows:
- Delivered in Guards Red with Gold wheels and a Black/Red interior.
- 1 of ~110 USA-delivered examples.
- 1,970 miles.
- Specified from the factory with highly-desirable bucket seats & carbon fiber interior options.
- Serviced annually at Porsche, with records from new.
- Includes 2-year CPO Porsche warranty.
- All-original, immaculate condition. Zero track use, etc.
- Full-body clear bra.
Please note: the photos for this ad were taken in Los Angeles during the recent CA wildfires, hence the presence of some white “ash” on the car in some pictures.