It’s Italian, red, fast, rare, & beautiful… This 288 GTO is a Ferrari-maintained, unmodified, all-original components, low-mileage example, and has the desirable Luxe combination of all-black (8500) leather interior, A/C, & PW.
We previously sold this example from a Ferrari VIP collector who owned it for over 20 years. It ticks all the boxes, and is priced fairly.
- Classiche Certified.
- Factory-supplied with air-conditioning, power windows and all-black leather (8500) interior.
- 12,960 miles.
- Always Ferrari-authorized dealer serviced, Ferrari Newport Beach, Penske Ferrari, etc.
- Delivered new at Ferrari Walnut Creek in California to VIP Ferrari collector client and noted architect who kept the car for 22 years.
- Always existed in European as-delivered factory specification despite being USA-based.
- Previously sold by Joe Sackey Classics from the long-term owner to another prominent USA Ferrari collector.
- Major service ($30,000) 100 miles ago at Ferrari-authorized dealer. The bell-housing was relined, and a new clutch fitted. This car is push-button, ready to show or drive. It goes as good as it looks, and is a tight-running example!
- Used by Jerry Seinfeld in a 2018 episode of Comedians in Cars getting Coffee.
Interested principals contact Joe Sackey at email@example.com or (714) 928-5626.