We offer the following Brokerage services to assist buyers in making a car purchase:
- Locating a car that meets your parameters. We prefer to focus on off-market examples not available to the general public, but can always assist in a purchase from a known entity as well.
- Research to establish vehicle condition, history & provenance.
- Market-based appraisal to establish current value.
- Facilitation of inspection to establish current condition.
- Facilitation of the negotiation process.
- Restoration & refurbishment recommendations where necessary.
We offer the following Brokerage services to assist sellers in the sale of their car:
- Compiling photographs, records, and the car’s overall history.
- Creating an in-depth writeup to appeal to potential buyers.
- Arranging professional photography of the car, where necessary.
- Conveying the availability of the car via private channels to our network of clients.
- Negotiating with potential buyers to meet your desired selling price.
Please note, this service is not and does not constitute traditional auto dealer “consignment.” Sterling Sackey Cars does not operate as a traditional auto dealer when Brokerage services are requested, and accordingly is not responsible for the reporting of sales, transfers of titles, registration and any resulting fees/taxes. The aforementioned are the sole responsibility of the selling and/or buying party. Sterling Sackey Cars does not assume any liability in these transactions for same in its role restricted to a consultancy.