We are proud to present this stunning 1991 Acura NSX finished in beautiful Formula Red paintwork over a Black interior. At nearly 30-years old, the NSX is now a quickly-appreciating modern classic, and the ability to buy one at sub six-figure prices will soon be a thing of the past!
This NSX has remained in single-family ownership since new in California. It was sold new in 1991 by Acura of Torrance to the current owner’s father, an aerospace industry entrepreneur. She took possession of the car upon his passing, and after enjoying the car herself is ready to part ways with this excellent example.
59,900 miles. 1-owner from new (single-family). Zero paintwork. No accidents. 100% clean Carfax. Clean title.
The car has been cared for to an exceptional degree, and drives as any low-mileage example should. All accessories work as they should inside & out. I have sourced, owned, driven, and sold countless NSXs and can confidently say this is a great example to drive and enjoy.
This NSX’s transmission is *not* in the snap-ring defect range. Transmission number: J4A4-1002018.
A brand-new clutch and flywheel were recently installed. The timing belt service was last completed 3 years ago.
Tires are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with excellent tread & 2018 date codes.
General servicing has been completed throughout the life of the car as needed.
This NSX retains all of its original paint.
The front of the car is mostly devoid of stone chips, but some small chips are present on the front hood (easily touched up), and only a few are noted on the front bumper. A very small scuff is present on the front bumper (driver’s side) near the front lip, and the replaceable rubber lip itself has the typical scraping seen on these cars.
The car is free of dings and scratches, and the paint overall shows exceptionally with no swirls.
The interior is fantastic with no notable flaws. Seat bolsters are excellent, especially for the mileage.
The undercarriage is in excellent condition and free of any surface rust or corrosion.
The equipped HRE wheels are in nearly-new condition. For those who may want to re-install the OEM wheels, please note they have light scratching on their surfaces.
The car has a small radio antenna attached to the center of the trunk lid, fitted early in its life.
This NSX is in primarily original & unmodified condition, with the exception of a few key modifications:
- HRE 305M wheels in 17” / 18” stagger (original OEM wheels included).
- Custom exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler (tasteful & quiet) (original OEM exhaust included).
- Diamond Audio amp, Diamond Audio control unit w/ bluetooth receiver (mounted in center console ash tray), and Image Dynamics 6.5” coaxial door speakers (all items completely hidden) (OEM Bose speakers included).
Included Accessories & OEM items:
- All original keys.
- All original books & manuals.
- Comprehensive receipts binder with invoices from early in the car’s life.
- OEM wheels with center caps.
- OEM Bose door speakers.
- OEM exhaust (cut at the muffler portion, would need to be welded back on to the existing OEM tubing still on the car).
- Extra set of OZ Racing Ultraleggera wheels.