We offer the following services to assist buyers in the purchase of cars:
- Locating a suitable car that meets the buyer’s requirements.
- Facilitating negotiation.
- Historical research to establish provenance.
- Market research & appraisal to establish current value.
- Inspection to establish current condition.
- Maintenance research to establish maintenance history.
- Restoration, refurbishment, & high-level detailing recommendations.
- Photography resources & recommendations.
Our consultancy fee is generally 5% of the value of the deal.
Sterling Sackey does not operate as a traditional auto dealer when consultation services are requested, and accordingly is not responsible for the reporting of sales, transfers of titles, registration and any resulting fees/taxes. The aforementioned are the sole responsibility of the selling and/or buying party. Sterling Sackey does not assume any liability in these transactions for same in its role restricted to a consultancy.