We offer the following Brokerage services to assist buyers in the purchase of cars:
- Locating a suitable car.
- Research to establish vehicle history & provenance.
- Market-based appraisal to establish current value.
- Inspection facilitation to establish current condition.
- Facilitating negotiation.
- Restoration, refurbishment, & high-level detailing recommendations where necessary.
This service is not and does not constitute traditional auto dealer “consignment.” Sterling Sackey does not operate as a traditional auto dealer when Brokerage services are requested, and accordingly is not responsible for the reporting of sales, transfers of titles, registration and any resulting fees/taxes. The aforementioned are the sole responsibility of the selling and/or buying party. Sterling Sackey does not assume any liability in these transactions for same in its role restricted to a consultancy.